Men's Pitch 27.5
You've thought about it—probably even got out on the dirt or gravel a few times—and now's the time to pull the trigger on a fully-fledged mountain bike. Well, you're in the right place. The Pitch 27.5 features everything you need to start getting off the road and out on some trails. It features a light aluminum frame that's equal parts performance-driven and durable, while all of the components have been mindfully selected for their capability and long term strength. And when you factor in a geometry that's going to leave you feeling confident and ready to get after it, it's safe to say that the Pitch is the perfect starting point for your life of playing in the dirt.
- The frame is constructed from lightweight A1 Premium Aluminum in order to provide a compliant, durable platform to support our acclaimed Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry. Combined, you get a bike that's extremely versatile, making it equally capable on the climbs and descents.
- Custom SR Suntour XCT fork features 80/100mm (size-specific) of coil-sprung suspension travel that swings well above its weight class.
- A Shimano TX800 rear derailleur is built to with durability in mind, so you can rest assured that you'll have a reliable shifting partner for the long trails ahead.
- A1 Premium Aluminum, Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- SR Suntour XCT 27.5, coil spring, 80/100mm travel (size-specific)
- Front: 9x100mm QR
Rear: 9x135mm QR
- Stout Trail 27.5, alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h
- Ground Control Sport, Flak Jacket flat protection, wire bead, 27.5 x 2.3"
- Forged alloy, square taper spindle w/chainguard
- Bottom Bracket
- Square taper, 73mm, internal bearings
- KMC X8EPT, 8-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link
- Front Derailleur
- Shimano TX800, 34.9mm clamp, top-swing
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano TX800 8-speed
- Cassette/Rear Cogs
- Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- Shimano TX800, Ez-Fire Plus, 3x8
- Stout double-butted alloy, 18mm rise, 8-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 740mm width, 31.8mm
- Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
- Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- Radius CX7, mechanical disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
- Henge Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- Seat Post
- Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm